At MARNYS® we have been working day after day for 50 years, being faithful to the principles of quality, control, security and innovation, in order to offer our customers the highest quality in all our manufacturing processes and in the final product.
We have been able to position ourselves in the sector as one of the suppliers with the highest quality in natural products. We believe that these are healthier and more effective than synthetics.
Our insistence on natural factors is one of the great values that makes us stand out from the rest of the nutrition and natural beauty market where the use of synthetic products is uncontrollable.
Irradiating ingredients is a manufacturing method that uses levels of ion radiation to prevent deterioration and potential pathogens. This process irreparably damages DNA and cell membranes, and also breaks the enzymatic pathways. This is why MARNYS® does not use this type of ingredients.
GMO ingredients are genetically modified ingredients. This method uses gene splicing to create products with non-natural attributes, such as rapid growth or resistance to plagues and fungal growths. As this is not a natural method, MARNYS® avoids the use of GMO ingredients.
The cornerstone of our MARNYS® Quality Assurance program is our wide set of complex analysis instruments that rivals with the ones that many medical laboratories use and is far more thorough than the majority of other manufacturers of food supplements in Spain, Europe and the rest of the world.
OUR QUALITY IS ENDORSED BY THE MOST DEMANDING ENTITIES
MARNYS® products are manufactured according to the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- GMP protect the safety and quality of our formulations and ensure the effectiveness and consistency of our manufactured products.
- All our facilities are GMP accredited, which guarantees that our products are manufactured under the strictest hygiene conditions, with controlled temperature, pressure and humidity and permanent microbiological controls.
- Qualified professionals are responsible for ensuring that standards, audits, protocols, certification, calibration and procedures for each material and product are complied with.
The implementation of ISO 9001: 2015 allows the continuous improvement of quality management systems (QMS) and organizational processes.
- Focus on the client.
- Staff participation.
- Process-based approach.
- Continuous improvement.
- Focus based on facts for decision making.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with the supplier.
The IFS certification is an international standard regulation recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). This certification granted to MARNYS® guarantees the security and quality of processed products, a more efficient control of risks to food security and the confidence in food safety. This standard is applied when products are “processed” or when there is a risk of contamination of products during primary packaging. IFS Food is essential to all food manufacturers, especially to those producing private brands.
MARNYS® is certified by COSMOS Soil Association Ltd., one of the world’s most prestigious organizations in organic certified products. COSMOS adds to the principles of the Ecocert standard: Promotion of the use of ingredients from organic farming. Use production and transformation processes that respect the environment and human health. Integration and development of the concept ‘Green Chemistry’.
MARNYS® Quality Management System has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance in accordance with theQuality Management System standard: ISO 9001:2015. This system is applicable to the research, development and manufacturing of food supplements and dietary products.
- Implementation of processes requiring highly professional skills that are crucial for making critical decisions.
- Assignment of values to the products the results are based on and which imply professional judgment and skill.
- Evaluation of processes that are critical for clients and stakeholders.
- Implementation of processes subject to competitive forces that a client would like to formally supervise to guarantee a “level playing field”.