UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9% is a sterile non-injectable physiological saline solution, preservative-free. Presented in single-dose vials, UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9% is hygienic, easy and safe to use.
UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9% saline solution is recommended for babies, children and adults:
- Nasal hygiene: to irrigate or cleanse dry or stuffed up noses,
- Ocular hygiene: as an eyewash or bath to cleanse the eyes,
- Cleansing wounds,
- Solvent for inhalation in nebulizer.
Sodium chloride (NaCl) 0,9 g, purified water q.s. 100 mL.
- For nasal hygiene and ocular hygiene: may be used daily as a nasal and eye wash 1 to 6 time(s) a day, as needed.
- For cleansing wounds: rinse the wound, using the entire contents of one vial
- For inhalation in aerosoltherapy: if the product is used as a solvent for inhalation in aerosoltherapy, follow the instructions included with the product for inhalation, if the product is used alone, follow the instructions included with the inhalation equipment.
- 12×5 ml box
- 50×5 ml box