A blocked nose and mucus congestion are major contributing factors to ENT and bronchial cross-infection in children, a genuine vicious circle bringing with it signs of infection, inflammation and swelling.
The cleansing of the nose is essential.
UNIMER PEDIATRIC HYPERTONIC BENEFITS:
- Thanks to its special nozzle with a safety nib, UNIMER PEDIATRIC HYPERTONIC 18 ‰ can be used from birth.
- Micro-diffusion gentle and regular that leaves homogeneous layer on the nasal mucosa.
- Valve-on-bag system: the formula preservative-free is preserved from risk of contamination even after opening.
- Protective cap: to guarantee better hygiene.
UNIMER PEDIATRIC HYPERTONIC 18 ‰ can be used:
- To ensure cleansing of the nasal cavity, for eliminating the mediators of inflammation strengthening nasal mucosa natural defences.
- To decongest blocked noses, notably during cold, chronic rhinosinusitis and seasonal allergic rhinitis,
- To optimist the effect of local medicinal products to treat an infection or allergy.
100% natural hypertonic seawater ( 18 q/L of NaCl).
The seawater is sourced from the Bay of Cancale (France) and is preservative-free.
1 to 2 sprays in each nostril, 1 to 3 times per day depending on needs, preferably before meals.
For infant and young child suffering from diseases that make the airways narrower, e.g. asthma, please ask your pharmacist or your doctor for advice. Not to be used by persons having hypersensitivity to seawater.