MARNYS® Royal Jelly Capsules 1000 mg with lecithin is extremely nutritious and is the only food source that the queen bee receives throughout her lifetime. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
MARNYS® Royal Jelly Capsules 1000 mg is made from Fresh Royal Jelly. Each capsule contains 1000 mg of Natural Royal Jelly in a base of Soya Oil and Soya Lecithin. MARNYS® Fresh Royal Jelly 1000 mg provides extra energy for increased physical and mental activities.
Marnys Royal Jelly , consists of the highest quality natural royal jelly, and the only registered in Egypt for raw royal jelly to ensure quality.
Royal jelly is a natural supplement for most essential amino acids, essential unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins B1,2,3,6, A, D, E, C and important minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, iron. That enhances the energy process of the body, especially being useful in the cases of nutritional deficiency. And stimulates the formation of collagen which is important for the freshness of the skin.
Soy Lecithin phospholipids are the most abundant in tissues and include fatty acids in the cellular membrane, with an improved absorption and greater effectiveness.
MARNYS® Royal Jelly Capsules 1000 mg, Original made in Spain
MARNYS® Royal Jelly Capsules 1000 mg once daily capsule before breakfast.
Marnys Royal Jelly helps to resist fatigue and exhaustion, improve general health, maintain skin and skin freshness and reduce age-related problems.
- Provides extra energy for enhancing the metabolic processes.
- Contributes to the action against fatigue and tiredness.
- The combined synergistic action with soybean lecithin provides phospholipids, essential elements for the cells, especially for the nervous system.
MARNYS® Royal Jelly Capsules 1000 mg
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
- It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.